Alleppey round cruise:
Cruise around Alleppey is an enchanting experience, visitors can cruise along the backwaters, can do fishing and gets an opportunity to see the life of people living along the banks. There are several leisure options available.
Alleppey to Kumarakom or Kumarakom to Alleppey:
Cruise through punnamada lake and enters into vembanad lake. The cruise stops at night by the Pathiramanal Island in the Alleppey backwaters and the cruise starts again in the morning.
Kumarakom round cruise:
Kumarakom is a part of Kuttanad region and is a group of islands of small islands on the vembanad lake. Kumarakom cruise is an out of the world experience and it mainly covers the bird sanctuary which spreads across 14 acres.
Alleppey - Thottapally cruises:
Thottapally lies in purakkad, the place is constructed in 1954 to divert the flood into sea in the kuttanad region. Well known for this spillway, nearest tourists spots in thottapally are karumadi kuttan in north and thrikkunnapuzha coir village, fishing nets in south.
- Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kumarakom: (01 nt- 02 days)
- Kumarakom Round Trip : ( 01 nt- 02 days)
- Alleppey Round Trip : ( 01 nt- 02 days)
- Alleppey - Kumarakom - Alleppey : ( 01 nt- 02 days)
- Kumarakom - Alleppey : ( 01 nt- 02 days)
- Alleppey - Kumarakom : ( 01 nt- 02 days)
- Kumarakom - Alleppey - Thottappally : ( 02 nt- 03 days)
- Alleppey - Thottappally : ( 01 nt- 02 days)
- Kumarakom - Alleppey : ( 02 nt- 03 days)
- Kumarakom -Alleppey - Thottappally: ( 03 nt- 04 days)